Meslek
IzdırapÇI
Cinsiyet
vtEvVy
Medeni Hal
Jane’s Boss -
Jane’nin Patronu

36.png

Every day, Jane goes to her work. She is working in an office and as being a harworking person, she loves going to her work. Every day, her work starts in the morning at 7 o’clock. She leaves her work at 10 o’clock at night. She wants to be very good as a worker, but she has a problem with her boss: He isn’t a very good boss.

He tells Janes to do a thing. Then, he changes his mind about the work. He tells Jane to do another work. Then, he again changes his mind about the work. He tells her to do a different work and again, he changes his mind about that work, too Jane’s boss does this all the time. He says something, and then, he says something else. Jane does not like the change of mind. She wants her boss to make a decision. She does not want him to change his mind. Jane says, “This thing is wasting my time!”

Today, Jane made a decision. She will go to his room, talk to her boss about her decision. Jane says: “I enjoy the work. I work lots of hours. I am very good as a worker. But I cannot work like this. We must work better. You must tell me things to do and do not change your mind.”

Her boss listens. He understands she is right. He promises her to listen to this advice.

Now, Jane is a happy worker. She works every day. She starts at 7 o’clock. Her work finishes at 4 o’clock. But she completes more things than she did! Both Jane and her boss are now happy.

Jane’nin Patronu
Jane her gün işe gider. Bir ofiste çalışır. Çok çalışır. Sabah saat 7’de gelir ve akşam saat 10’da çıkar. İşini sever ve iyi bir çalışan olmak ister fakat bir problemi vardır. Patronu çok iyi bir patron değildir.

Patronu ona her gün bir şey yapmasını söyler ve sonra fikrini değiştirir. Ona başka şey yapmasını söyler ve sonra yine fikrini değiştirir. Ona başka bir şeyler yapmasını söyler ve tekrar fikrini değiştirir. Jane bundan hoşlanmaz. “Bu bir zaman kaybı!” der.

Bugün Jane onunla konuşmaya karar verir. Odasına gider ve “Çalışmayı seviyorum. Çok uzun saatler çalışıyorum. İyi bir çalışanım. Ama bu şekilde çalışamam. Daha iyi çalışmalıyız. Bana fikrinizi değiştirmeden ne yapacağımı söylemeniz gerekir.” der.

Jane’nin patronu onu dinler. Görür ki, o haklıdır. Tavsiyesini dinleyeceğine söz verir.

Jane artık mutludur. Her gün işe gelir. Saat 7’de başlar ve 4’te çıkar, fakat öncesinden çok daha fazla şey bitirir! Jane ve patronu mutludur.

Geri
Üst Alt